"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blogger is being dumb here are a few pics.


So I was in glacier for a month and did not post once. Our shitty generator, hundreds of screaming 12 year olds, lots and lots of days in the park, and me being a royal bum all conspired to prevent this from happening.  I was going to post all of my pics at once but blogger is shit, and I'm in a laundry mat with crappy wifi. Here are a couple shots. I'll post more when the internet is better. 


The mission Mtns on the drive to the flathead.


Shannon and Tron, surveying the Quartz lake loop

Spam bloc enjoying the views from Oberlin.

Sarah, more enthused about the trail than myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment