"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Job Hunting Rambo Style.

As a seasonal employee, I am required to beg and gravel months in advance in effort to obtain cool positions in great locations. As things currently stand, I am still completely prostrate at the feet of some prospective employers. The strategy this year however, is to send out as many applications as possible under the assumption that a few of them are bound to hit the mark. I call it the machine gun strategy (side note- this is also effective when hitting on girls). No joke, I have slung roughly thirty applications out for the up coming summer season. Prospective positions include fire fighter, trail crew, raft guide, and ranch hand. So long as I don't end up in Billings again or working as a slave like last summer, I am pretty open to anything.
Here are some pics of the cooler locations.


The Swan Valley


The Cabinets


Gardiner


Kooskia


Choteau


Wise River

...and of course...

Glacier

3 comments:

  1. get it, son. more hatchets, less faggotry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- i patented the "machine gun effect" at the dance floors of the badlander, breaking hearts and crushing v2s. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT YOU LITTLE SHIT

    ReplyDelete