"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bouldering via google images

Sarah, down from Missoula for springbreak has been on a bouldering tear lately, ticking off sends on some of Whiskey's most classic moderates. Most of which were projects that have plagued her for years. Instead of posting the same tired photos of boulders you've probably seen 100 times before, I decided to google image search their names and post my favorite picture instead. Fortunately, she avoided problems like "fagatron" or "the young and the breastless," otherwise this blog would no longer be PG.

Sends thus far include:


The Senile Traverse


Bone and Barbwire


Yoda


Waverunner

Meanwhile, I got throttled by the boogyman

It was most unpleasant

2 comments:

  1. lulz

    Made me think of:
    http://fuckyeahnouns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typed a few things dear to my heart on the site posted, Tom--most impressive, tfpu sir.

      Delete