"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bushwacking and Micro Beer

Graduation week for UM proved to be a good excuse to escape the forest boondoggles and south for a weekend of debauching and civilization. After being reunited with a handful of friends, and then inevitably getting shwilly (wish I'd had the camera then) Sarah and I decided hike off our hangovers. We headed to the Welcome Creek Wilderness in the Sapphires. The guide book warned us the nettles would be bad and the trail swampy. I thought we were tough... not so much


Indiana Jones Bidge.


Lickin' snakes does not give the same effect as toads... bummer.


Butterfly... I guess spring is sort of kind of finally here.


Fungal Jungle


Working man blues.


Gold miners cabin from the late 1800's. Way back in the boonies.


Mordor


Bighorn sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment