"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

high times on the high line.

A weekend trip to visit Sarah's G-ma in Havre gave us some extra time to explore an often over looked portion of the state: the High Line. Sure the region is flatter than marble countertop, and solely contains a series of identical towns spaced evenly along the railroad tracks, but I'de be lying if i claimed that I did not have a good time. Here are some pics.


The mighty Milk River valley.


The Bearpaw Mountains... I imagine this is how the Scottish highlands look.


The great white buffalo. Ft. Belknap Reservation.


The Great Northern.


Silos. Chester MT.


Lone Pronghorn.


The Rocky Mountain Front i.e. The Backbone of the World. As seen from the Blackfeet Reservation outside Browning MT.

1 comment: