"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chalk on rock.

As per request, I got off my ass and jammed my feet back into my climbing shoes... forgot how much that part sucks. I only actually got pics of one line, but its a pretty stellar one.


The approach.


The Frank Little boulder.


Standing at the start of the line.


Crux-punt.


Purdy sunset.


Not so purdy stripmine.


On our walk out we stumbled upon these two. I'm pretty sure they were getting ready to bone down, but the beeping of my camera kept ruining their mood.

More soon.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. It'd be fun to link up one of these weekends. Looks like you're finding some cool stuff on the westside...there's a couple things over on that side I want to jump on soon....

    You should meet Hutch and Paully too...probably be good to get the Butte climbing scene more interconnected

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TK. I'd be into linking up for sure. And meeting up with some of the Buttians as well. I'd be way down to how you what I've found, though I'd bet you probably know way more about the west side than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't explored as much as I'd like on the westside actually...so I'd be stoked to check it out more. I'll hit ya up soon!

    ReplyDelete