"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Xmas Missoulian Pebble Wranglers.

Here is what I got you for Christmas...


...The Muskox.


...and she's featured.


Sarah in awe.


Another look, and another potential line.


The steep side, good looking holds all the way up. The frozen creek adds a certain x factor..


Zoomed out.


...And if your into this kind of thing.

Located up Bass Creek, which makes its even closer to Missoula than Kooter (though the hike is comparable to Sweathouse). Take a left when the trail forks. Sure I this was the only worthwhile pebble I saw, but, I am very confident it'll be worth your time. I'd guess between 5-6 problems. The steep side might only be climbable when the creek is frozen ...or some landscaping may be required.

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow. what a bea-ute! see any other behemoths back there? private props?

    ReplyDelete