"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break Cancun 2012!

...Just kidding. What frat did you think I was in?




Actually, my spring break does start tomorrow, and at the moment I am completely without solid plans... with the exception of helping my Pa do a little fencing at the family ranch. Yes that is correct Lavina, MT: where hillbillies travel to feel isolated:








But before I head to the northern plains, with any luck, I will be spending a couple days here:

The North Fork of the Flathead (Save it Don't Pave it!). The Last Best Place's last best place. Rumor has it grizzlies are almost docile when they wake from hibernation.





And finally, if the spring weather god's allow, climbing on some newly discovered Billings choss:


Two midterms away!

1 comment:

  1. Come on! Come and visit us... my sister just found a cheap deal to Cancun for $ 300 incl. flight. Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete