"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." H.L. Menken

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The most gangster, moderate (low-end), climbing video in the history of suburban white-boys listening to rap.

I went out to Lucky Strike today with the intention of getting a send of the Long Knife on video. Which, it turns out, was a poor idea. The other night, Kyle (my room mate) convinced me that weighted pull ups were the best way to get really strong in hurry. ...Or the best way to feel wrecked for multiple days in a row. Instead, I made a video of an easier problem I put up a week or so ago. 

P.S. This video is worth watching again just to listen to how absurd this song is.

P.P.S. I don't drink purple drink, nor think I'm a G.


2 comments:

  1. yer such a G. problem looks fun, albeit tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really not that small. Not a ton of moves mind you, but you start standing. Its mostly the weird angle I had to shoot it at because I have no tripod.

    ReplyDelete